2020 Maryland Film Festival
Do you love the Maryland Film Festival?
Are you interested in giving your time to help out with MdFF 2020 in exchange for amazing perks?
If so, we want YOU!
EXPLORE Mdff AS A volunteer
Many volunteer opportunities are available: Box Office, Parkway Movie Club, Filmmaker/VIP Lounge, Theater Ushers, and more! You will be our front line ambassador, greeting guests from around the world!
The 2020 Maryland Film Festival will take place April 29th – May 3rd at the Parkway Theatre, along with MICA campus venues. This year, we will need more volunteers than ever to support filmmakers as well as the diverse, eclectic community of film lovers in Baltimore and throughout Maryland that attend our festival.
BENEFITS TO VOLUNTEERS
In appreciation for your support, you will receive
- A limited edition t-shirt and
- For each four (4) hour shift worked, you earn one voucher that can be used toward a regular priced screening or $5 toward festival merchandise.
- Invitation to a FREE “volunteers only” film screening held shortly after the festival of one of the most popular films of MdFF 2020.
- Water and light snacks will be also available.
All new volunteers must attend ONE of the following volunteer orientations at the
Parkway Theatre (5 W. North Avenue):
April 18th from 10:30am-12:00pm
April 25th from 10:30am-12:00pm
- Must enjoy serving the public
- Be committed to fulfilling assigned shifts.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 who wish to apply must be at least 16 years old to participate.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 can apply to help out at the festival, but might be excluded from certain positions and must submit a permission form signed by a parent or guardian before volunteering.
REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER
There is no Maryland Film Festival without our AMAZING volunteers! We need MdFF 2020 Volunteers to make this our best year yet, and of course there are some very cool perks coming your way, so sign up now!
Whether you are new to the city or full-fledged Baltimorean, volunteering at MdFF is a great way to explore the most unique film experience in Maryland.
From our second-timers to our life-longers, we are excited to have you back for another round. You know the drill, sign up and we’ll be in touch soon!
Help us out by recruiting other committed volunteers. We need more this year so invite your friends and family, co-workers, fellow students, community members, and your neighbor’s best friend’s grandma (we promise she’ll have fun)! There is no such thing as too many volunteers!