COVID-19 Health & Safety
Health guidelines and safety information for
staff, guests, and communities at the SNF Parkway Theatre.
CERTIFIED COVID-19 SAFE by Experts at UMD
2022 Maryland Film Festival COVID-19 Policies
- NEW in 2022: You must reserve your seats in advance for all film screenings and premium events at this year’s festival.
- Face masks are required at all times in all venues
- Proof of vaccination (and booster shot, if eligible) OR proof of negative PCR test dated a maximum of 72 hours before the festival
All patrons must present proof of vaccination and a booster, if eligible. Patrons who are not eligible for a vaccination, including children under the age of 5, must present a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken a maximum of 72 hours before the event in lieu of proof of vaccination and a booster to enter the festival venues.
PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION
Effective 1/8/22 SNF Parkway requires all staff and audiences to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine that is approved by the World Health Organization for all screenings and events. Attendees must provide the following for proof of full COVID-19 vaccination upon arrival at the SNF Parkway:
- CDC vaccination cards with a corresponding government-issued ID
- WHO vaccination cards with a corresponding government-issued I.D.
- Photos or photocopies of your CDC or WHO vaccination card with a corresponding government-issued I.D.
COVID PROTOCOLS for KIDS:
CLEANING & SANITIZING
HVAC & AIR FILTRATION
Planning your Visit to the SNF Parkway
Before leaving to come to the Parkway, we ask that you take a moment to self-assess with the following questions:
Have I been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last seven days?
Have I experienced any of the following in the last 24 hours?
FEVER OR CHILLS
SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR DIFFICULTY BREATHING
MUSCLE OR BODY ACHES
LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL
CONGESTION OR RUNNY NOSE
NAUSEA OR VOMITING
If so, please call us at 410-752-8083 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would be glad to assist you in refunding your ticket(s) or exchanging your ticket(s) for another date. Learn more about our Refund, Exchange, and Ticket Donation policies at https://mdfilmfest.com/about-the-parkway/.