Festival Passes are ON SALE NOW for the
20th Annual Maryland Film Festival!
Wednesday May 2nd – Sunday May 6th 2018
NEW FOR 2018:
The MICA Brown Center Pass
The MICA Brown Center Pass offers the greatest value for your festival experience!
The MICA Brown Center Pass is a FILMS ONLY pass that offers an affordable and adventurous Maryland Film Festival experience with total access to the full weekend lineup of films (up to 16 films) at the MICA Brown Center. Perfect for old pro film veterans wanting to amplify their fest experience or newbies looking for a festival immersion, a MICA Brown Center Pass offers the greatest value for the flat rate of $100.
- Entry for one (1) to any regularly priced film screening with available seating at MICA Brown Center’s Falvey Hall Auditorium location ONLY for the duration of the festival
- Not valid at any other 2018 Maryland Film Festival venue
- Does not grant access to Filmmaker Lounge
- All pass holder must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to schedule start time to insure seating.
The MICA Brown Center Pass will be on sale in limited quantities to the public until Friday April 27th, so purchase yours today while supplies last!
All-Access Passes are the best way to experience all that the Maryland Film Festival has to offer!
With an All-Access Pass, you will gain:
- Entry for one (1) to all films screening at the 2018 Maryland Film Festival (AAP holders must arrive 15 minutes prior to screenings to guarantee seating)
- Early seating at all screenings ahead of regular ticket holders (up to 15 minutes prior to show time)
- Access to our Opening Night Shorts Program and Gala and Closing Night Screening and Party (Both at the SNF Parkway with food and beverage included
- Access to the Filmmaker VIP Lounge in the Wind-Up Space (daily food and beverage included)
All-Access Passes will be on sale in limited quantities to the public until Friday April 27th, so purchase yours today while supplies last!
Questions? Call the MdFF offices Monday-Friday 10am-6pm
410-752-8083 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org