2022 Maryland Film Festival
It’s that time of year again!
Applications to be a 2022 Maryland Film Festival Volunteer are NOW OPEN! Click here to apply!.
EXPLORE Mdff AS A volunteer
Many volunteer opportunities are available! You will be our front line ambassador, greeting guests from around the world!
Come join filmmakers and film lovers alike this year at the Maryland Film Festival! Be an integral part of the festival experience by becoming a volunteer. This year’s festival will take place April 27 – May 1 at the SNF Parkway Theatre, along with MICA campus venues and we need more volunteers than ever!
BENEFITS TO VOLUNTEERS
In appreciation for your support, you will receive
- A limited edition t-shirt available only to volunteers
- Volunteers will have the opportunity to attend one regular festival screening for each four (4) hour shift worked.
- Water and light snacks will be provided to volunteers.
- Volunteers are also invited to a free special “Volunteers Only” film screening, held shortly after the festival, of one of the most popular films of MdFF 2022.
Volunteer Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
This year’s volunteer orientation will be held at the Parkway on the following dates:
Saturday, April 16th, 10:30 AM-12:30 PM
Saturday, April 23rd, 10:30 AM-12:30 PM
Attending one of these two volunteering orientations is strongly encouraged for all volunteers. Orientation will include important information about volunteering as well as training for specific volunteer positions. Masks and proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test within 48 hours will be required to attend orientation, as well as when volunteering at the festival.
For questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support of the 24th Annual Maryland Film Festival!
- AGE REQUIREMENTS: Volunteers under the age of 18 can apply to help out at the festival, but may be excluded from certain positions. They must submit a permission form signed by a parent or guardian before volunteering. Volunteers under the age of 18 who wish to apply must also be at least 16 years old to participate.
- COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY: In an effort to ensure the safety of our volunteers and patrons, masks will be required in all indoor spaces. We also require all volunteers and attendees to provide proof of full vaccination and a booster, if eligible, with a COVID-19 vaccine approved by the CDC, or proof of a negative PCR test taken at least 72 hours before festival screenings and events.