The Parkway Theater was designed and approved under the International Green Construction Code.
The project was designed to a LEED Silver equivalency
Below is a bullet point outline of a few of the Energy achievements of the project.
- Water consumption reduced by 30%
- No potable water usage for landscaping
- Energy performance improved by 24% for new building and 20% for existing building
- We were able to retain 95% of the historic Parkway building
- Use of Low-Emitting Material such as adhesives, sealants, flooring systems, paints and coatings
- Public transportation access is abundant around property
- Enhanced commission of all systems
-Evan H. Morville
Seawall Development Company