About the Parkway
THE STAVROS NIARCHOS FOUNDATION PARKWAY IS LOCATED IN THE HEART OF STATION NORTH AT THE GEOGRAPHIC CENTER OF BALTIMORE.
THE STAVROS NIARCHOS FOUNDATION PARKWAY FEATURES:
- A breathtaking 414-SEAT AUDITORIUM in the original Parkway Theatre
- Two smaller 85-seat theaters
- STATE-OF-THE-ART PROJECTION AND SOUND
- LOCALLY-SOURCED CONCESSIONS and a ground-floor bar lounge
- Year-round headquarters for the MARYLAND FILM FESTIVAL
What to Expect
The Parkway’s curated, bold programming will showcase films from every era, region, and genre, with a focus on independent, international, documentary, classic, and cult-favorite films, providing audiences with a fresh and immersive new window into the art form.
- No outside food or drinks in the building, including the lounge.
- Glass containers are never allowed in the theaters.
- Tickets are sold for specific dates and showtimes. Seats for any show can only be occupied by
ticket holders for that show.
- Children under the age of 5 will not be admitted unless films are rated G or PG.
- Patrons under the age of 17 are not allowed to attend R-rated films unaccompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
- Patrons must wait until an usher takes their ticket before entering a theater
- Patrons must turn off or silence cells phones before entering a theater
- No audio or video recording will be tolerated. No recording equipment will be allowed.
- Disruptive patrons may be dismissed from theaters
- Emergency exits are for emergencies only
- Patrons must always wear shirts and shoes.
- Refunds can only be issued within 20 minutes after the start of a film.
- Ticket sales will end 15 minutes after showtime. Late arriving patrons will no longer be seated.